I would like to say what Kathy has done for me and my business, I don't really know if I could quite accurately articulate.
I'm a new business owner and a novice to websites, she really educated me and more importantly, was patient with me. The website turned out AMAZING, easy to get around and she even added a reservation page. I can't stress enough the patience she displayed with regards to modifying content, being I do have a full time job and some days I would take a day or so to respond to her emails. She setup all my social sites as well.
Kathy, recently designed my business cards and flyers as well. They are equally as AMAZING as the website.
Kathy, is a very good person with loads of talents. I would recommend her proudly to anyone!!
If you are interested in building a unique and completely personalized website, Kathy Porter at "Go To Graphics Gal" is the person you need to hire. She is so easy to work with and listens to what you really need and want and produces great results.
Her knowledge is always expanding to include all that is new in the internet world and how that will work for you.
We recently hired Kathy with Go To Graphics Gal to help us with our business. We had build ourselves a website when we launched our cleaning service in Walla Walla, WA. When we began to grow we knew we needed to call for an expert who could help us professionally design a business logo and a complete new website- a website that both looked and felt professional and had all the necessary components like the ability to blog and post updates and share images across all of our major social networks with one click of a button. Kathy went above and beyond what we had expected! She designed and built us a beautiful website and presented us with options and ideas she could implement for us that we didn't even know existed! Kathy's began working on our project immediately and her communication with us throughout the entire project was superb! The excellent work that she has done and continues to do with us has certainly helped us grow and expand our business by reaching more potential clients and showcasing our business with the exact image we want and needed help executing. Thank you Kathy- we look forward to you being our Go To Graphics Gal for many years to come! -Kevin & Grace Reynolds, owners Handmaid Cleaning, LLC Walla Walla, WA.
Kathy has been a joy to work with. Her hands on approach made the process of setting up a new web site easy for a :" technology deficient" individual. She was able to take my ideas and thoughts and bring them to life. When it was time to launch she came to our office an made the process easy. Her after sales service has been wonderful. As you can see I am a happy customer. The product we received was a great value and continues to serve us well.
- Kathy Porter has delivered a stunning website for our “Advancing Women through Education” project. The site is clean, graphically stunning, and very functional. I would highly recommend Kathy’s services to anyone. She is honest, hard working, talented and fairly priced. On time, on budget, on target…
– Kathryn Whitacre, chairman AWE
- I am privileged to write a letter of recommendation for Kathy Porter. Kathy served as an intern for our company during the spring of 2009. During this time she worked on a number of different projects for us including designing our 10 year anniversary logo, some email newsletters, flyers and a brochure.Kathy’s talent is enhanced by her enthusiasm to perfect her work. She is like a gentle pit bull not letting go of something until she gets it just the way you want. That doesn’t mean that she drags projects out.Kathy is very good at meeting and exceeding deadlines.Kathy’s computer skills are impressive, she isn’t the least bit intimidated by technology. In fact, she is constantly looking for new and innovative methods to make her work better and easier for her clients. She actually researched and found some online tools for me to use that saved me time and money.If you give Kathy an opportunity to work for you I am sure you will not be disappointed. Her dedication, enthusiasm, technical and artistic skills will be an asset to any organization. Please feel free to contact me personally if you have any questions regarding Kathy or what I have written here.
– Sincerely, Kay Conley President, Savory Moment, Inc
- Kathryn Cecelia Whitacre hired you as a Web Designer
Top qualities: Great Results, On Time, High Integrity “Kathy was asked to remake the South Sound Adobe Users Group website. We were very pleased with the professionalism, including value, cooperative attitude, inventive suggestions and final implementation. She has great skills, is very pleasant to work with and will research to facilitate the use of the best software, technology and/or application. I recommend Kathy.”
- Jerry Coen, Ebbets Field Flannels, hired you as a Graphic Designer
Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Good Value “Kathy cheerfully has helped me through a number of challenges related to the web and online newspapers, and has made a very positive impact on our ability to communicate with our customers.”
- Once more you came to my pit bordering disaster and saved the day! Hooray! I now have finished the first five episodes of my series — covers and all — and will be releasing them, one a week for the next five weeks on Kindle. Meanwhile, I’ll be polishing the next five — and so on until all 18 are on Kindle. You’re the Hero (she was a goddess, you know)!
– Thank you!!!!! Val Dumond, author